Handouts from the training
- Website 101 - why do we even need a website?
- Seven essentials for your website
- What's next: Creating your best digital home
- What you need to know about your current website, right now
- My website checklist
- What great websites have in common
- Action Steps worksheet
- What's in your toolbox? (Presentation slides)
- Five quick tips for getting your fans to see your organization on Facebook
- Seven simple content ideas
- Buyer Persona
- Content Calendar
- Sample email to Board members
- Goal setting for communications
- Top 18 Marketing tips for 2018
- Ideal Audiences plus Strategy basics on Facebook (Presentation slides)
- Facebook Events: Instructional videos
Stay Connected to receive ongoing help with all of your communication needs!
Other links mentioned:
Canva -- great tool for creating graphics and it's free!
Adobe Spark for creating social media posts or video for free
Recite this -- create quotes quickly using a variety of backgrounds and templates
Postplanner.com - Helps you plan content and post seamlessly, specific to your industry. Starts as low as $3/month
Blog title generator - Enter keywords and this site will help you generate an SEO friendly blog title
Google Analytics -- free analytics service that you can use with any website.
Pablo - Another quick design tool for social media posts
Facebook Sharing Debugger -- Hate how your shared links look on FB? Get a clean slate by following these steps!
Facebook contest rules - make sure you're not breaking the rules when it comes to contests
MailChimp - a free e-newsletter tool with endless possibilities
SurveyMonkey - create surveys for free!
Squarespace -- Andrea's recommended platform for websites
Would you take a few minutes to leave me a review on Facebook? Your feedback is important and will enable me to improve future trainings!
To schedule your free coaching call with Kristin, start here!
Or, to schedule your call with Andrea.....
Schedule a 30-minute coaching call with Andrea for FREE and receive a complete website audit, too! This offer must be claimed by August 31, 2018 and is only available to one person, per organization who attended the workshop. Complete the form below to receive this offer!